Paul Taggart :Charity Fund-Raising
Eileen (my Life & Business Partner) and I share a love of the Northern Highlands of Scotland, where we are based. There are breathtaking sunrises and majestic sunsets, sandy beaches and rugged coastlines, seaboard villages and farming communities, remote hamlets only accessible by single track roads. Fields full of sheep and newborn lambs, sleek black Aberdeen Angus and shaggy-coated Highland cattle, cover the gently undulating terrain, not to mention swaying heads of golden barley.
The sense of community is the key to life up here, where people support each other, particularly in the remote hamlets, villages, isolated crofts and homesteads. Contributing to the welfare of others plays an important role in Highland society with constant fund-raising coffee mornings running alongside major sponsorship drives for a host of different causes and organisations.
It is therefore our pleasure to support some of these projects, through dedicated Fund-Raising Limited Edition Prints and fund-raising projects/events.
Currently we are supporting six particular projects:-
- RNLI Scotland - with the 'Reflecting on Longhope Sound' Fund-Raising Limited Edition Print and additional fund-raising events.
- Highland Field Sports Fair – with the Commemorative Fund-Raising Limited Edition Print plus an annual painting produced on-the-spot during the Fair and subsequently donated to a different charity each year.
- Macmillan Cancer Support – with the 'Lone Piper' 'The Low Road' and 'Christmas Bells' Fund-Raising Limited Edition Prints and additional fund-raising events.
- Highland Hospice - with the 'Winter Solstice', 'Gates of Dawn' and 'Swan Loch' - Fund-Raising Limited Edition Prints and additional fund-raising events.
- North Highland Curling Trust - with the 'Bonspiel 2009' Fund-Raising Limited Edition Print
- Easter Ross Ploughing Association - with the 'Breaking Mists' Fund-Raising Limited Edition Print and yearly painting donated to their annual Prize Draw